Sadie May Harris1
#54415, b. 8 April 1900, d. 4 January 1981
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Sadie May Harris was born on 8 April 1900 in Bradenton, Manatee, Florida, USA.1
- Death of Father: Her father James R Harris died in October 1900 in USA.1
- Death of Mother: Her mother May Lincoln died on 11 October 1965 in a Convalescent Home, St Clairsville, Columbiana, Ohio, USA.2
- Death: Sadie died on 4 January 1981 in Midway, Washington, Pennsylvania, USA, (Aged 80 years, 8 months and 27 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- (Witness) Journey: Sadie May Harris was with George Dobson Clark and May Lincoln in 1911 when they travelled to Bulger.
- Married Name: Her married name was Cochran.
Family of Sadie May Harris and Garvin John Cochran Sr
- Excluded||BR, "from a fellow researcher," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Gina C - May Lincoln married James R Harris while the family was in Florida from 1897-1899. They were married on July 3, 1899 in Tampa, Hillsborough county, Florida. Sadie was born April 8, 1900 in Bradenton, Manatee county Florida. When Sadie was 6 months old, her father was killed on a work detail or something (no death records yet) so May and Sadie went back to England to live with Clement and Elizabeth. May married George Dobson Clark in 1904. They moved to America in 1911 (Bulger, PA).
- Gina C, "Gina C email," e-mail from private, various.