#54675, b. 1843
- Birth: Caroline (?) was born in 1843 in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England.
- MARR_NOT: She and Robert Richard Royal were not married, but were a couple. No record found in any GRO index.
- (Widow) Death: In 1872, at the age of 29 years, Caroline was left a widow by the death of Robert Richard Royal; Date assumed from burial date.1
- Occupation: Caroline was a shopkeeper by 1891.
- Directory: She was listed in a directory issued in 1892 as a shrimp Dealer. her address was St Peter's Row West, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
Child of Caroline (?) and Robert Richard Royal
- Caroline Royal b. 1861
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, The Ipswich Journal 20 July 1872 - Most likely the 51 year old Robert Royal who was buried in Ipswich Cemetery 18th July 1872. This was registered Sep qtr in Ipswich 4a/372. There is NO OTHER Robert ROYAL in the 1871 census who matches.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "UK, City and County Directories, 1766 - 1946 about Caroline Royal
Name: Caroline Royal
Street Address: Mrs shrimp dealer St Peter's row west
Publication Title: 1892 Kelly's Directory
Publication Year: 1892."