#56498, b. 1835, d. September 1922
- Father: John Aggas b. 5 Dec 1810, d. bt 1841 - 1846
- Mother: Bathsheba Chandler b. 1810, d. Dec 1880
- Birth: John Aggas was born in 1835 in Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Ellen Bowers was registered in the quarter ended March 1860 in the Hartismere registration district.1
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Annie Bertha Aggas was married in June 1898 in Registration District of, Hartismere, Suffolk, England.2
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Marion Sparke Aggas was married in June 1899 in Hartismere, England.
- (Widow) Death: In 1901-1911 John was left a widower by the death of Ellen Bowers.
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1922 in the Hartismere registration district. (His age calculates to 87 years).3
- Death: John died on 21 September 1922 in Mellis, Suffolk, England, (Aged 87 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Probate: His estate was probated on 5 October 1922. John Ling Aggas and Millicent Charlotte Aggas were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The estate was valued at £65.
- Occupation: John was a carpenter and farmer. He took over his father in laws farm by 1881. He was an apprentice (but the trade was not stated) in Ipswich when he was 16.
Children of John Aggas and Ellen Bowers
- William Bowers Aggas b. 1861
- Millicent Charlotte Aggas b. 1869, d. Dec 1923
- John Ling Aggas b. 1870
- Annie Bertha Aggas b. 1873, d. Mar 1938
- Marion Sparke Aggas b. 1875, d. 10 Apr 1948
- Kate E Aggas b. 1877, d. 15 Mar 1963
- Robert Henry Aggas b. 2 May 1883
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Aggas John Hartismere 4a 615
Bowers Ellen Hartismere 4a 615.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, AGGAS Annie Bertha Hartismere 4a 1473
Arbon Harry Hartismere 4a 1473.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Aggas John 87 Hartismere 4a 728.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Aggas
Name: John Aggas
Probate Date: 5 Oct 1922
Death Date: 21 Sep 1922
Death Place: Suffolk, England
Registry: London, England."