Charles George Baldwin
#10770, b. 8 September 1859, d. 26 January 1935
- Father: Charles Baldwin b. 1831, d. Dec 1924
- Mother: Elizabeth Fairhead b. 1833, d. 1889
- Birth: Charles George Baldwin was born on 8 September 1859 in Broome, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 27 July 1862 in All Saints' Church, Woodton, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charles and Rosa Ellen Everett was registered in the quarter ended December 1886 in the Loddon registration district.3
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Fairhead died in 1889.
- Marriage of Son: His child Edward Arthur Everett Baldwin was married in June 1934 in Registration District of, Hartismere, Suffolk, England.
- Death: Charles died on 26 January 1935 in Kings Lynn Hospital, King's Lynn, Norfolk, England, (Aged 75 years, 4 months and 18 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Occupation: Charles was from 1881 to 1901 a bricklayer, then in 1911 a farmer. According to his daughter Helda Maud they were the local dairy farm, delivering milk and butter rabbits and eggs.
- Name Variation: He was also known as George Charles Baldwin.
- Will: Charles George Baldwin left a will on 2 April 1935 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, Rosa Ellen Baldwin was named as Executor The estate was valued at £507.4
Children of Charles George Baldwin and Rosa Ellen Everett
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church All Saints
DateOfBirth 08 Sep 1859
BaptismDate 27 Jul 1862
Notes Born at Broome
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Family Search web site image # 50.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, EVERRETT Rosa Ellen Loddon 4b 571.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1861-1941 about Charles Baldwin
Name: Charles Baldwin
Probate Date: 2 Apr 1935
Death Date: 26 Jan 1935
Death Place: Suffolk, England