#58142, b. 1828, d. 1893
- Birth: Adam Amos was born in 1828 in Richmond, Tasmania, Australia.1
- Death of Father: His father John Amos died in 1848 in Great Swan Port, Tasmania, Australia.2,3
- Death of Mother: His mother Hannah (?) died in 1848 in Great Swan Port, Tasmania, Australia.4
- Marriage: Adam Amos married Emilie Vautin in 1855 in In the bride's father's house, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. The ceremony was witnessed by John Amos. In the rites of the Prestbyterian Church.1
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Emile Vautin Amos was married on 19 February 1880 in Fern Vale, the house of the bride's father, Scotsdale, Tasmania, Australia.5
- Marriage of Son: His child Ernest Randolph Ashton Amos was married on 15 January 1890 in Brighton, Tasmania, Australia.6
- Death: Adam died in 1893 in Ringarooma, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 65 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
Children of Adam Amos and Emilie Vautin
- Julia Hanna Amos1 b. 1856, d. 1861
- unnamed Amos1 b. 1858
- Elvire Hooper Amos1 b. 1859, d. 12 Aug 1869
- Emile Vautin Amos1 b. 1862, d. 1945
- Henry Hilmer Fovey Amos1 b. 1864, d. 12 Jan 1941
- Ernest Randolph Ashton Amos1 b. 1866, d. Oct 1946
- Robert Peter Amos1 b. 1868, d. 10 May 1870
- Henry Marsh Amos1 b. 1870
- unnamed Amos1 b. 1876
- Tasmanian Family Link, online http://www.eos.tased.edu.au/pioneers/taslink3, various.
- Copyright 2006, updated continuously, ISSN 1833-7538 Australian Dictionary of Biography Online, Australian Dictionery of Bigraphies online.
- Tasmanian Family Link, online http://www.eos.tased.edu.au/pioneers/taslink3
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
Australia Death Index, 1787-1985 about Hannah Amos
Name: Hannah Amos
Death Date: 9 Jan 1848
Death Place: Tasmania
Mother's name: John
Registration Place: Gt Swan Pt, Tasmania
Registration Number: 1848
Page Number: 1
Estimated birth year: abt 1785."
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Saturday 22 March 1884 p 1 Family Notices.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, On January 15, at Brighton, by the Rev. J. K. Wilmer, E. R. A. Amos, second son of Adam Amos, of Scottsdale, to Eva J. Munday, youngest daugthter of John Munday, of Black Brush.
The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Friday 17 January 1890 p 1 Family Notices.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954) Tuesday 25 November 1884 p 3 Article.