#58349, b. 1799, d. December 1871
- Birth: John Blake was born in 1799 in Loddon, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Phoebe Wright on Monday, 18 May 1829 in Holy Trinity Church, Loddon, Norfolk, England, when they were 28 years ~&~ 30 years old.1
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Phoebe Wright, John became a widower in the quarter ended June 1863. He was 64 years at the time.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Sarah Baxfield was registered in the quarter ended September 1864 in the Norwich registration district.3
- Death: John died on 16 October 1871 in Heigham, Norwich, Norfolk, England, (Aged 72 years, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Probate: His estate was probated on 28 October 1871. Lucy Ann Blake was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. It was valued at £100.
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1871 in the Norwich registration district. (His age calculates to 72 years).5
- Occupation: John was a sadler.
Family of John Blake and Sarah Baxfield
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church Holy Trinity
MarriageDate 18 May 1829
GroomParish Heigham Hamlet City of Norwich
GroomCondition Single Man
BrideCondition Single Woman
Notes Mary Blake Ann Clarke Edmund Blake also witnessed; both signed
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Phoebe Norwich 4b 111.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bexfield Sarah Norwich 4b 154
Blake John Norwich 4b 154.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Blake
Name: John Blake
Probate Date: 28 Oct 1871
Death Date: 16 Oct 1871
Death Place: Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake John 73 Norwich 4b 128.