#60301, b. 1851
- Birth: James Beveridge was born in 1851 in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland.
- Marriage: He married Nancy (?) before 1874.
- (Widow) Death: In 1910-1920 James was left a widower by the death of Nancy (?).
- Occupation: James was a retail grocer.
- (Witness) Immigration: He was with Peter Burt and Margaret Beveridge when they emigrated from Glasgow, Scotland on 15 September 1851 in ship 'Statira Morse' to USA.
Children of James Beveridge and Nancy (?)
- James Beveridge b. 1874
- Philip Beveridge b. 1875
- Ida Beveridge b. 1878
- Arch Beveridge b. 1880
- John Beveridge b. 1880
- Bertha Beveridge b. 1883
- Floyd Beveridge b. 1886
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: James Beveridge
Titles and Terms:
Event Type: Census
Event Year: 1910
Event Place: Etna Ward 3, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States
Marital Status: Married
Race (Original): White
Relationship to Head of Household: Head
Relationship to Head of Household (Original): Head
Birth Year (Estimated): 1851
Immigration Year: 1852
Father's Birthplace: Scotland
Mother's Birthplace: Scotland
Sheet Number and Letter: 10B
Household ID: 188
Affiliate Name: The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
Affiliate Publication Number: M1283
GS Film number: 1375307
Digital Folder Number: 004449301
Image Number: 00397
Household Role Gender Age Birthplace
James Beveridge Head M 59 Scotland
Nancy Beveridge Wife F 58 Pennsylvania
Philip Beveridge Son M 35 Pennsylvania
Arch Beveridge Son M 30 Pennsylvania
Floyd Beveridge Son M 14 Pennsylvania
Citing this Record:
"United States Census, 1910," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MGST-6MS : accessed 08 Jul 2014), James Beveridge, Etna Ward 3, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 73, sheet 10B, family 188, NARA microfilm publication T624, FHL microfilm 1375307.