#61850, b. 1832, d. 2 December 1903
- Birth: Ann Anderson was born in 1832 in Kincardine O Neil, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Marriage: She married Peter Elrick on Thursday, 23 December 1852 in Echt, Aberdeen, Scotland, when they were 31 years ~&~ 20 years old.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1896, at the age of 64 years, Ann was left a widow by the death of Peter Elrick.2
- Death: Ann died on 2 December 1903 in Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, Ann left a will which is in Scotland's People (Aged 71 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Married Name: Her married name was Elrick.
- Residence: In circa 1895 Ann lived in 438 King Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.3
Children of Ann Anderson and Peter Elrick
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Peter Elrick
Spouse's Name: Anne Anderson
Spouse's Birth Date:
Event Date: 23 Dec 1852
Event Place: Echt,Aberdeen,Scotland
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Previous Wife's Name:
Spouse's Marital Status:
Spouse's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M11191-4
System Origin: Scotland-ODM
GS Film number: 993524
Citing this Record:
"Scotland, Marriages, 1561-1910," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XTNN-K3X : accessed 10 Aug 2014), Peter Elrick and Anne Anderson, 23 Dec 1852; citing Echt,Aberdeen,Scotland, reference ; FHL microfilm 993524.
- Website www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk (http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk) "ELRICK PETER 31/03/1896 LABOURER, KIRKTOWN, PARISH OF ECHT, CO ABERDEEN, D. 26/02/1896 AT KIRKTOWN, INTESTATE, SPOUSE OF MRS ANN ANDERSON OR ELRICK EXTRACT INVENTORY ABERDEEN SHERIFF COURT INVENTORIES SC1/36/127."
- Website www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk (http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk) "ELRICK ANN 22/01/1904 OR ANDERSON, 39 SPRINGBANK TERRACE, ABERDEEN, LATTERLY 438 KING STREET ABERDEEN, WIDOW, D. 02/12/1903 AT ABERDEEN, TESTATE. ABERDEEN SHERIFF COURT WILLS SC1/37/125."