#63008, b. before 1820
- Relationships: 4th great-uncle of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-uncle of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 5th great-uncle of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: Henry Larn was born before 1820.
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Ingram on Sunday, 20 September 1840 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. The ceremony was witnessed by James Burman and Mary Ann Larn. Brides father is not named when she married.1
- Occupation: Henry was a gardener.
Family of Henry Larn and Mary Ann Ingram
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 20 Sep 1840
GroomAbode Row No.
BrideForename Mary Ann
BrideAbode Row No.
WitnessOneForename Mary Ann
Notes Bride & groom sign X