#13357, b. 10 February 1760, d. September 1845
- Father: Henry Watling1 b. 24 Oct 1736, d. Feb 1819
- Mother: Lydia or Ann Emmerson1 b. 1738, d. 4 Oct 1831
- Relationship: 5th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Henry WATLING descendant chart, Pedigree Chart Shirley (Eastoe)
- Christening: Henry Watling was christened on 10 February 1760 in Stradbroke, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Sarah Rowland on Tuesday, 15 April 1788 in Laxfield, Suffolk, England, when they were 28 years, 2 months and 5 days ~&~ 29 years old.2
- Marriage of Son: His child Henry Watling was married on 13 March 1815 in Worlingworth, Suffolk, England.3
- Death of Father: His father Henry Watling died in February 1819 in England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Lydia or Ann Watling died on 4 October 1831 in All Saints' Churchyard, Stradbroke, Suffolk, England.1,4
- Death: Henry died on 19 August 1845 in Suffolk, England, Date based on burial date (Aged 85 years, 6 months and 9 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 22 August 1845 in All Saints' Church, Stradbroke, Suffolk, England, aged 85.6
- Death Reg: Henry's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1845 in the Hoxne registration district. (His age calculates to 85 years and 6 months).5
- Occupation: Henry was a thatcher. Could the thatcher, William WHATLING, who was living in Oakley in 1874 (see exhibit for Seymour HUNT) be a relative?
Children of Henry Watling and Sarah Rowland
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), LDS Member submission.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M131602.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), On CD at home.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Henry Watling
Year of Registration: 1845
Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), Henry WHATLING Date 22 Aug 1844 Aged 85 Place Stradbroke Description All Saints Denomination Anglican County code SFK.
- Watling reseach, by Kenneth Ruchard WATLING - Wato, online http://www.watling.org.uk, family AO537.