Peter Leslie Beales1
#64654, b. 22 July 1936, d. 26 January 2013
- Mother: Evelyn M Beales
- Birth: Peter Leslie Beales was born on 22 July 1936 in Norfolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: Peter's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1936 in the Aylsham registration district.2
- Death: Peter died on 26 January 2013 in England (Aged 76 years, 6 months and 4 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Occupation: Peter was a Rose Grower and author.
Children of Peter Leslie Beales and Joan E Allington
- Amanda Louise Beales
- Richard Jonathan Beales
- Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beales
Peter Beales MBE, (22 July 1936 – 26 January 2013) was a British rosarian, author and lecturer. Beales was considered one of the leading experts on roses, especially species and classic roses, preserving many old varieties and introducing 70 new cultivars during his lifetime. He served as the President of the Royal National Rose Society from 2003 until 2005. Speaking of his contribution on BBC news, Alan Titchmarsh said: "It was the old and classic roses that Peter loved best and by growing them and making them available to a wider range of gardeners, he did tremendous work in terms of our rose-growing heritage."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BEALES Peter L Beales Aylsham 4b 102.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, UK electoral registers 2002-2014 Transcription
First name(s) Peter L
Last name Beales
Age guide 65+
Address Pippins, London Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1AY
Electoral rolls 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Occupancy (years) 7
Other occupants Joan Beales, Alexander Gipp
Record set UK electoral registers 2002-2014
Category Census, land & surveys
Record collection Electoral Rolls
Collections from Great Britain.