#65480, b. 1819, d. 4 August 1888
- Birth: Henry Chamberlain was born in 1819.1
- Marriage: He married Anne Pamela Yull, daughter of Edward Yull and Elizabeth Long, on Sunday, 12 November 1843 in Little Dunham, Norfolk, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 13 years, 11 months and 6 days old.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1852, at the age of 33 years, Henry was left a widower by the death of Anne Pamela Yull.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Henry and Mary Alcock was registered in the quarter ended December 1853 in the Mitford, Great Dunham registration district.3
- (Widow) Death: In 1886, at the age of 67 years, Henry was left a widower by the death of Mary Alcock.2
- Death: Henry died on 4 August 1888 in Norfolk, England, (Aged 69 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: He was buried on 6 August 1888 in St Andrew's Church, Great Dunham, Norfolk, England.2
- Occupation: Henry was a blacksmith.
Children of Henry Chamberlain and Anne Pamela Yull
Children of Henry Chamberlain and Mary Alcock
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Henry Chamberlain
Spouse's Name: Anne Pamela Yull
Spouse's Birth Date:
Event Date: 12 Nov 1843
Event Place: Little Dunham, Norfolk, England
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Previous Wife's Name:
Spouse's Marital Status:
Spouse's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I07497-8
System Origin: England-EASy
GS Film number: 2262437
Reference ID: p 29
Citing this Record:
"England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NJMJ-NZP : accessed 8 March 2015), Henry Chamberlain and Anne Pamela Yull, 12 Nov 1843; citing Little Dunham, Norfolk, England, reference p 29; FHL microfilm 2,262,437.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Alcock Mary Mitford 4b 875
Chamberlain Henry Mitford 4b 875.