#65531, b. 1798, d. 28 June 1833
- Birth: Mary Blomfield was born in 1798.
- Marriage: She married Samuel Yull, son of Philip Yull and Frances Holmes, on Wednesday, 19 November 1817 in St Mary Magdalen Church, Beetley, Norfolk, England, when they were 21 years, 7 months and 2 days ~&~ 19 years old. One witness mary Ann RAYNER.1
- Death: Mary died on 28 June 1833 in East Bilney, Norfolk, England, (Aged 35 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: She was buried on 2 July 1833 in St Mary's Churchyard, East Bilney, Norfolk, England.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Yull.
Children of Mary Blomfield and Samuel Yull
- William Yull b. 23 May 1820, d. c 1820
- Philip Yull+ b. 1821, d. 28 Nov 1897
- William Yull+ b. 26 Jun 1821, d. Jun 1888
- Peter Yull b. 17 Nov 1822, d. 1823
- Christmas Yull b. 25 Dec 1823, d. 30 Mar 1824
- Mary Ann Frances Yull b. 6 May 1825
- Harriet Yull b. 4 Mar 1827, d. 25 Aug 1827
- Sophia Yull b. 24 Aug 1828
- Harriet Yull b. 1831
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St. Mary Magdalene
MarriageDate 19 Nov 1817
GroomParish East Bilney
WitnessTwoForename Mary Ann
Notes Banns: groom signed bride signed x. Additional witness John ?
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).