#74, b. 1820, d. 10 May 1867
- Birth: Charlotte Robinson was born in 1820 in Wrentham, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: She married Archer Christopher Beales, son of Archer Beales and Sarah Bullen, on Sunday, 20 December 1857 in Oulton Broad, Suffolk, England, when they were 36 years ~&~ 37 years old. Certificate reads Archer BEALES aged 37 widower labourer of Oulton and Charlotte ROBINSON aged 37 spinster of Oulton married after banns in the established church on 20th December 1857. Archer's father was Archer and Charlotte's was John ROBINSON both labourers. Witnesses were Emily JARMEY, James WRIGHT. I think the ceremony was performed by Hunter Frances FELL but this may have just been a third witness. Both the bride and the groom signed with a 'mark'.1,2
- Death: Charlotte died on 10 May 1867 in Oulton, Suffolk, England, Certificate reads 10th May 1867, Charlotte BEALES female aged 47 years wife of Archer BEALES. Cause of death was Diptheria and natural causes (certified). Archer BEALES was present at her death in Oulten and he made his mark in the register. (Aged 47 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: She was buried on 15 May 1867 in St Michael's Churchyard, Oulton, Suffolk, England.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Beales.1
Child of Charlotte Robinson
- Maria Robson b. 1853
Family of Charlotte Robinson and Archer Christopher Beales
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.