#13469, b. circa 1830, d. December 1919
- Father: William Blake b. 28 Feb 1799, d. 18 Dec 1870
- Birth: Eliza Blake was born circa 1830 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married William Benjamin Spanton on Monday, 25 December 1848 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Father: Her father William Blake died on 18 December 1870 in Row 5, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of William Benjamin Spanton, Eliza became a widow in the quarter ended June 1917; aged 88.3
- Death Reg: Eliza's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1919 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, aged 91.
- Married Name: Her married name was Spanton.1
Children of Eliza Blake and William Benjamin Spanton
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 25 Dec 1848
GroomForename William Benjamin
BrideFatherOccupation Fish Curer
Notes She signs X
- Letter, Jean Eastoe to Shirley Elrick, 11/4/1999.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: SPANTON, William B
Registration district: Yarmouth
Year of registration: 1917
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 88
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 16.