Edgar Robert Baker1
#67948, b. 1871, d. December 1929
- Birth: Edgar Robert Baker was born in 1871 in Lingfield, Surrey, England.1
- Marriage: He married Florence Kate Wickham, daughter of Nathaniel Wickham and Ann Foster, on Saturday, 31 December 1898 in Godstone, Surrey, England, when they were 27 years ~&~ 22 years and 23 days old.2
- Marriage of Son: His child Albert Edward Ernest Baker was married in June 1926 in Registration District of, Kingston, Surrey, England.3
- Death Reg: Edgar's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1929 in the Kingston registration district. (His age calculates to 58 years).4
- Occupation: Edgar was Edgar was a domestic gardner, and worked in the Labour Corps in WW1 1915-1919 (No 712th Labour Company and others). He was in France for some of the time.
Children of Edgar Robert Baker and Florence Kate Wickham
- Reginald Wilfred Baker b. 20 Sep 1896, d. Mar 1985
- Alice Ada Lillian Baker b. 1900, d. Dec 1913
- Edgar Redvers William Baker b. 22 Aug 1900, d. Jun 1938
- Albert Edward Ernest Baker+ b. 23 Feb 1902, d. Dec 1979
- Frederick Percy Baker b. 26 Jun 1903, d. Jun 1980
- Ellen Florence Baker b. 27 Jan 1906
- Walter Stanley Baker b. 25 Jan 1908, d. Mar 1979
- Mabel Winifred Baker b. 26 Apr 1909
- Gladys Rosemary [R M ] Baker b. 2 Jun 1911
- Doris Irene Baker b. 13 Jun 1913
- Alfred Cyril Baker b. 6 May 1915, d. Jun 1987
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Owner: ILLMANR."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, original of Edgar's army papers.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Baker Albert E E Spinks Kingston 2a 1166
Spinks Bertha M Baker Kingston 2a 1166.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) EDGAR R
Last name BAKER
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1871
Death quarter 4
Death year 1929
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.