#13659, b. 9 November 1868, d. 1928
- Father: William Church Clowes1 b. 24 Feb 1833, d. 1 Jun 1904
- Mother: Charlotte Base1 b. 28 Dec 1834, d. 19 Sep 1929
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Ethel Clowes was born on 9 November 1868 in Attleborough, Norfolk, England.1,2
- Christening: She was christened on 25 December 1870 in St Mary's Church, Attleborough, Norfolk, England.3
- Marriage: She married Conrad Cobden Dornbusch in 1888 in Queensland, Australia. Conrad was an architect.4
- Death of Father: Her father William Church Clowes died on 1 June 1904 in Queensland, Australia.5,6
- Death: Ethel died in 1928 in Queensland, Australia, (Aged 59 years, worked back from recorded birth date).7
- Married Name: Her married name was Dornbusch.4
Family of Ethel Clowes and Conrad Cobden Dornbusch
- Valerie Grey-Wilson, Base.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, 4b/251.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary
DateOfBirth 09 Nov 1868
BaptismDate 25 Dec 1870
FatherForename William Church
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1888 C587 Conrad Cobden Dornbusch Ethel Clowes.
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1904 C2785 William Church Clowes William Clowes Rebecca Silcock.
- Website Interment.net (http://interment.net/) "William Church CLOWES died 1 June 1904 aged 71 years,
wife Charlotte died 19 Sept 1929 aged 94 years,
Tingalpa Christ Church (Anglican) cemetery, Brisbane."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Ethel Dornbusch
Death Date: 17 Jan 1928
Death Place: Queensland
Father's name: William Church Clowes
Mother's name: Charlotte Base
Registration Year: 1928
Registration Place: Queensland
Registration Number: 001132
Page Number: 465
Ancestry.com. Australia, Death Index, 1787-1985 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.
Original data: Compiled from publicly available sources."