Albert William Base1
#13711, b. March 1866, d. December 1947
- Father: Henry Base1 b. 16 Dec 1832, d. 1879
- Mother: Martha (Maria) Snelling1 b. 1839, d. 28 May 1894
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Albert William Base was born on 11 December 1865 in London City, Greater London, England.2
- Birth Reg: Albert's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1866 in the London registration district. Registered in Pancras - which includes Camden Town; Gray's Inn Lane; Kentish Town; Regent's Park; Somers Town; Tottenham Court - all London.
- Christening: He was christened on 3 March 1869 in Wortham, Suffolk, England. Place differs from Valerie's information.1,3
- Death of Father: His father Henry Base died in 1879 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Albert and Agnes (Maud) Mary Burrell was registered in the quarter ended December 1892 in the Chelmsford registration district.1,4
- Death of Mother: His mother Martha (Maria) Snelling died on 28 May 1894 in Wortham, England.5
- Marriage of Son: His child John Albert Richard Base was married in September 1917 in Registration District of, Woolwich, Kent, England.6
- Marriage of Son: His child Leonard Christopher Base was married in September 1928 in Woolwich, England.7
- Death Reg: Albert's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1947 in the Lambeth registration district. (His age calculates to 81 years and 9 months).8
- Probate: His estate was probated on 7 January 1948. The estate was valued at £1,109.9
- Occupation: Albert was Engineer Artzn ((A M)), Gun Turner & Fitter and by 1911 an engineers turner and fitter. A retired Engineerng Millwright in 1939.
Children of Albert William Base and Agnes (Maud) Mary Burrell
- Valerie Grey-Wilson, Base.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Base Household (2 People) 45 Chancelot Road , Woolwich, London, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Albert W Base 11 Dec 1865 Male Engineering Millwright (Retired) Married 130 1
Agnes M Base 30 Jan 1870 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 130 2
Ref: RG101/0654H/010/1 Letter Code: AZKH.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C132141 1856-1872 0952468 , 0952470 Film NONE.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, 4a page 684.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, First name(s) MARTHA
Last name SAUNDERS
Birth year 1840
Death year 1894
Burial year 1894
Burial day 2
Burial month 6
Church description ST MARY
Church denomination ANGLICAN
Record set National Burial Index for England & Wales
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Base John A R Pennal and Pennal Maud V Base Woolwich 1d 2276.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BASE Leonard C and Cook Eleanor A Woolwich 1d 2912.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: BASE, Albert W
Registration district: Lambeth
Year of registration: 1947
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Age at death: 81
Volume no: 5C
Page no: 1229.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: Albert William Base
Probate Date: 7 Jan 1948
Death Date: 28 Nov 1947
Death Place: London, England
Registry: London, England."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Base Agnes Martha A Dartford 2a 523
Base Agnes Martha A 0 Dartford 2a 335.