#69111, b. 1864, d. 2 October 1916
- Birth: Helen Addison was born in 1864.1
- Marriage: She married Robert Muir Penman, son of William Mitchell Penman and Catherine Muir, on Friday, 14 September 1888 in Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, when they were 24 years ~&~ 24 years, 7 months and 27 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Henry Muir Penman.1
- Death: Helen died on 2 October 1916 in 21 Lindsay Cottages, Kelty, Beath, Fife, Scotland, Of breast and liver cancer (Aged 52 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Occupation: Helen was a weaver in the damask factory.
- Married Name: Her married name was Penman.1
Children of Helen Addison and Robert Muir Penman
- Website rootsweb (http://rootsweb.com) "Penman One name Study - Penman Robert Muir (1864) Marriage to Helen Addison 1888 Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Title: Marriage, , Church of Scotland, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland. ; held by ( [
address for private use]).
Page: Robert Muir Penman and Helen Addison; 14 September 1888; 29 April 2014; Scotlands People (www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk); GRO: 424/00, Page: 76, Entry: 0151; 29 April 2014; Barbara Bennett; 190 Hespeler Road; Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Text: GRO: 424/00, Page: 76, Entry: 0151
1888 Marriages in the District of Dunfermline in the County of Fife
Marriage Date/Place: 1888 on the Fourteenth day of September at Cemeter y Road, Dunfermline
After Banns according to the Forms of the Established Church of Scotlan d
Signed: Robert Muir Penman, Foreman (Coal Mine), Bachelor, 24, Landale T errace, Cowdenbeath, Beath
Parents: William Mitchell Penman, Colliery Manager, Catherine Penman ms M uir
Signed: Helen Addison, Weaver, Damask Factory, Spinster, 24 Cemetery Ro ad, Dunfermline
Parents: John Addison, Domestic Gardener, Margaret Addison ms Tulloch
Minister: Robert Stevenson, MA, Dunfermline Abbey
Witness: Henry Muir Penman, Thale Addison
Registered: 1888 September 17th at Dunfermline, Andre Westwater, Assist ant Registrar, James Walls, Registrar."
- Website rootsweb (http://rootsweb.com) "Penman One name Study."