Mary Ann Elizabeth Brackenbury
#13870, b. 29 August 1871, d. June 1916
- Mother: Margaret Elizabeth Brackenbury b. 9 Dec 1849, d. 6 Dec 1929
- Birth: Mary Ann Elizabeth Brackenbury was born on 29 August 1871 in Row 15, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, Certificate shows she is illegitimate. Her mother was a silk worker factory hand.
- Marriage: She married William Phinn Dublack, son of William Dublack and Mary Varley Phinn, on Sunday, 6 October 1889 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 29 years, 10 months and 26 days ~&~ 18 years, 1 month and 7 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Margaret Elizabeth Beales and (Archer) Christopher Beales. The marriage certificate shows a father (James BRACKENBURY) for the bride. I doubt this is correct, as Margaret Elizabeth BRACKENBURY had been listed in each of the census to date as single and she was with her mother and her mother’s parents who were named BRACKENBURY at 9 and 19 years old. The witnesses were Christopher BEALES and Margaret E BEALES who were her mother and stepfather. Margaret BRACKENBERY had married Christopher in 1884.1,2
- Death Reg: Mary's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1916 in the Norwich registration district. (Her age calculates to 44 years and 9 months).3
- Occupation: Mary was in 1911 a charwoman.
- Married Name: Her married name was Dublack.1
- Residence: In 1891 Mary Ann Elizabeth and William lived in Rainbow Sq, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
Child of Mary Ann Elizabeth Brackenbury and William Phinn Dublack
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, DUBLACK, William Fenn Age: 28 years Marriage
Wife: Mary Ann Elizabeth BRACKENBURY Age: 18 years
Marriage Date: 6 Oct 1889 Recorded in: St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Husband's Father: William DUBLACK
Wife's Father: James BRACKENBURY
Source: FHL Number 1526459 Dates: 1886-1899.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Dublack Mary A E 43 Norwich 4b 142.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Dublack Edith Maria Yarmouth 4b 19.