#13875, b. 20 May 1820, d. 11 September 1855
- Father: John Ayers2 b. 5 May 1799, d. 1 Apr 1869
- Mother: Elizabeth Saunders b. 5 Aug 1800, d. 3 May 1871
- Relationships: 2nd great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (indented), BALES, John (1762) descendant chart, Pedigree Chart Susan (Beales)
- Birth: Elizabeth Ayers was born on 20 May 1820 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.3
- Christening: She was christened on 26 May 1820 in St Margaret's, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.4
- Marriage: She married Archer Christopher Beales, son of Archer Beales and Sarah Bullen, on Saturday, 11 September 1847 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 26 years ~&~ 27 years, 3 months and 22 days old. Certificate reads 11th September 1847 BEALES, Archer, full age bachelor fireman of Row 129 and Elizabeth AYERS, spinster full age also of Row 129 were married after banns within the rights of the established church by William Langley POPE. The Husband's Father was Archer BEALES a labourer and Wife's Father John AYERS a wheelwright. The ceremony was witnessed by William NICHOLS and Eleanor ELVEY. All of the participants made their mark.5,6
- Death: Elizabeth died on 11 September 1855 in Oulton, Suffolk, England, certificate reads 11th September 1855 in Oulten Elizabeth BALES female 35 years old wife of Archer BALES farm labourer of chronic hepatitis and ascites (certified). Present was Elizabeth AYERS. The death occurred in The Beach Lowestoft. I believe the Elizabeth AYERS who was present at her death was her mother Elizabeth (nee SAUNDERS). Archer remarried 2 years later. (Aged 35 years, 3 months and 22 days, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Burial: She was buried on 14 September 1855 in St Michael's Churchyard, Oulton, Suffolk, England.7
- Residence: In 1847 Elizabeth and Archer lived in Row 129, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Beales.1
Children of Elizabeth Ayers and Archer Christopher Beales
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C131652 -1820 0918505 Film.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margaret
BaptismDate 26 May 1820
Notes Baptised by Barthw. Ritson - curate
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, BEALES, Archer
Wife: Elizabeth AYERS
Marriage Date: 11 Sep 1847
Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: Archer BEALES
Wife's Father: John AYERS
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1847 - 1851.
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.