Eligar (Elijah) Arthur Beales
#14026, b. 7 November 1850, d. 16 November 1875
- Father: Archer Christopher Beales b. 1821, d. 3 Feb 1893
- Mother: Elizabeth Ayers b. 20 May 1820, d. 11 Sep 1855
- Relationships: 2nd great-uncle of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-uncle of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: BALES, John (1762) descendant chart
- Birth: Eligar (Elijah) Arthur Beales was born on 7 November 1850 in Oulton, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 15 December 1850 in Oulton Broad, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Beales died on 11 September 1855 in Oulton, England.2
- Death: Eligar died on 16 November 1875 in at sea, drowned. No probate and I cannot find a record in the newspapers of his death, but in the few days around this date there are multiple reports from all over the British Isles of gales and floods. It looks as if sever weather co-incided with a very high tide. There is no listing for him in the 'at sea' deaths in findmypast either. No probate (Aged 25 years and 9 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.