#14471, b. before 1706, d. 14 February 1754
- Relationships: 6th great-grandfather of Sister Susan :-), 8th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree Chart Susan (Beales)
- Birth: John Ayers was born before 1706 in Unknown.
- Marriage: He married Sarah Gringle on Sunday, 6 June 1723 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England. Found in the badly damaged Pakefield Register - see exhibit.1
- Death: John died on 14 February 1754 in Pakefield, England.2,1
- Burial: He was buried on 17 February 1754 in All Saints and St Margaret's, Pakefield, Suffolk, England, No age given.2
- Occupation: John was a baker, as was his son.1
Children of John Ayers and Sarah Gringle
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.