#14474, b. 1726, d. 23 September 1767
- Birth: John Ayers was born in 1726 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 13 September 1726 in All Saints and St Margaret's, Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father John Ayers died on 14 February 1754 in Pakefield, England.2,1
- Marriage: John Ayers married Jedidah Chamberlain, daughter of James Chamberlain and Jedidah Jackson, on Friday, 5 July 1754 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, when they were 28 years ~&~ 28 years old.1,3
- Death of Mother: His mother Sarah Ayers died in 1760 in Pakefield, England.
- Death: John died on 23 September 1767 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 41 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 27 September 1767 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1,2
- Occupation: John was baker.1
Children of John Ayers and Jedidah Chamberlain
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M009831 1751-1812 0543869 IT 10 Film NONE.