#14475, b. 1726, d. 6 November 1775
- Birth: Jedidah Chamberlain was born in 1726 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 27 December 1726 in Pakefield, England.2
- Marriage: She married John Ayers, son of John Ayers and Sarah Gringle, on Friday, 5 July 1754 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, when they were 28 years ~&~ 28 years old.1,3
- Death: Jedidah died on 6 November 1775 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 49 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: She was buried on 10 November 1775 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 49.4
- Married Name: Her married name was Chamberlain.
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.1
Children of Jedidah Chamberlain and John Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), lds member submission, but note it includes real dates, so I think they had access to the parish register.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M009831 1751-1812 0543869 IT 10 Film NONE.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).