#14477, b. 1727, d. 14 February 1789
- Birth: Thomas Ayers was born in 1727 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 10 November 1727 in All Saints and St Margaret's, Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father John Ayers died on 14 February 1754 in Pakefield, England.2,1
- Death of Mother: His mother Sarah Ayers died in 1760 in Pakefield, England.
- Marriage: Thomas Ayers married Elizabeth Woolnough on Tuesday, 8 May 1764 in Pakefield, England, when they were 37 years ~&~ 46 years old.1
- Death: Thomas died on 14 February 1789 in Pakefield, England, (Aged 62 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 17 February 1789 in All Saints and St Margaret's Churchyard, Pakefield, Suffolk, England, aged 62.2
Family of Thomas Ayers and Elizabeth Woolnough
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.