#14479, b. 15 September 1729, d. September 1773
- Relationships: 5th great-grandfather of Sister Susan :-), 7th great-grandfather of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Susan (Beales)
- Birth: Jonathon Ayers was born on 15 September 1729 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 29 September 1729 in All Saints and St Margaret's, Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father John Ayers died on 14 February 1754 in Pakefield, England.2,1
- Marriage: Jonathon Ayers married Alice Pashley, daughter of John Pashley and Alice Harman, on Sunday, 24 March 1754 in Oulton Broad, Suffolk, England, when they were 24 years, 6 months and 9 days ~&~ 24 years and 4 days old. The banns for this marriage were published by Benjamin PAGE the curate of the Pakefield Church on 3 Sundays in March 1754. Both bride and groom were from Pakefield.3,1
- Death of Mother: His mother Sarah Ayers died in 1760 in Pakefield, England.
- Death: Jonathon died in September 1773 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, (Aged 43 years and 11 months, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 15 September 1773 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 42.4
- Occupation: Jonathon was a baker.1
Children of Jonathon Ayers and Alice Pashley
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), Jonathan
Last name: AYERS
Date of burial: 15 Sep 1773
Age at death: 42
Calculated year of birth: 1731
Place of burial: Lowestoft
Dedication: St Margaret