#14484, b. 1737, d. 9 August 1803
- Birth: Ann Ayers was born in 1737 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 29 August 1737 in All Saints and St Margaret's, Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Father: Her father John Ayers died on 14 February 1754 in Pakefield, England.2,1
- Death of Mother: Her mother Sarah Ayers died in 1760 in Pakefield, England.
- Marriage: Ann Ayers married James Nicholls on Thursday, 22 July 1762 in Pakefield, England.1
- Death: Ann died on 9 August 1803 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, James Nichols died 13th July 1802 aged 68 years also his wife Ann died 9th August 1803 aged 66 (Aged 66 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: She was buried in 1803 in Plot 86 St Nicholas' Church Old Cemetery, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Nicholls.1
Children of Ann Ayers and James Nicholls
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.