#14485, b. circa 1734, d. 13 July 1802
- Birth: James Nicholls was born circa 1734.
- Marriage: He married Ann Ayers, daughter of John Ayers and Sarah Gringle, on Thursday, 22 July 1762 in Pakefield, Suffolk, England.1
- Death: James died on 13 July 1802 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Burial: He was buried on 13 July 1802 in Plot 86 St Nicholas' Church Old Cemetery, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, James Nichols died 13th July 1802 aged 68 years also his wife Ann died 9th August 1803 aged 66.3
Children of James Nicholls and Ann Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- William De Castre, BK - Yarmouth inscriptions in churchyard 1834.