Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain
#14505, b. 12 May 1765, d. December 1846
- Relationships: 4th great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 6th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (indented), Pedigree Chart Susan (Beales)
- Birth: Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain was born in 1765 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 12 May 1765 in Lowestoft, England.2
- Death of Father: Her father Daniel Chamberlain died on 6 April 1774 in Lowestoft, England.3
- Marriage: Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain married William Ayers, son of Jonathon Ayers and Alice Pashley, on Thursday, 6 September 1787 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 25 years ~&~ 22 years, 3 months and 25 days old. Married as Diana, The Parish Registers of St Margaret on the Family Search site finish in 1786!!4,1
- Marriage of Son: Her child William Ayers was married on 30 October 1810 in Lowestoft, England.1,5
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Elizabeth Ayers was married on 13 September 1816 in Lowestoft, England.1,6
- Marriage of Son: Her child James Ayers was married on 10 December 1816 in Lowestoft, England.1,7
- Marriage of Son: Her child John Ayers was married on 25 January 1820 in Lowestoft, England.8,1
- Marriage of Son: Her child James Ayers was married on 18 August 1823 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1,9,10
- Marriage of Son: Her child Daniel Ayers was married on 25 December 1827 in Lowestoft, England.1,11
- (Widow) Death: In 1837, at the age of 72 years, 6 months and 5 days, Diana (Jedidiah) was left a widow by the death of William Ayers.1
- Death: Diana died on 5 November 1846 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 81 years, 5 months and 24 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 9 November 1846 in St Margaret's, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 80.13,14
- Death Reg: Diana's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1846 in the Lowestoft registration district. (Her age calculates to 81 years and 6 months).1,12
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.1
Children of Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain and William Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), PR reads Dedidah, daughter of Daniel and Susannah
England, Norfolk, Parish ...Record Office), 1510-1997
Lowestoft St Margaret
Baptisms, Marriages, Burials
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), lds member submission, but note it includes real dates, so I think they had access to the parish register.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M009831 1751-1812 0543869 IT 10 Film NONE.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS William 30 1 10 MANSFIELD Frances Lowestoft 725.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS Elizabeth 30 9 16 NICKOLES Charles Lowestoft.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS James 10 12 16 CATCHPOLE Mary Lowestoft 725.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS John 25 1 20 SAUNDERS Elizabeth Lowestoft 725.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS James 18 8 23 CATCHPOLE Hannah Yarmouth, Great 703.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS Daniel 25 12 27 LOVELL Anne Lowestoft 725.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Dinah Mutford &c 13 361.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), Dinah AYRES Date 9 Nov 1846 Aged 80 Place Lowestoft Description St Margaret Denomination Anglican County code SFK.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margarets
BurialDate 09 Nov 1846
Relationship widow of
Notes Burial performed by JMontague Randal - curate