#14518, b. 1809, d. 11 June 1891
- Birth: Ruth Brooks was born in 1809 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married William Brewer Ayers, son of William Ayers and Frances Mansfield, on Wednesday, 25 March 1835 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 22 years, 6 months and 18 days ~&~ 26 years old.2,3
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Frances Mansfield Ayers was married in December 1861 in Registration District of, Downham, Norfolk, England.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child William Brooks Ayers was married in December 1863 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Sarah West Ayers was married in March 1874 in Registration District of, Mutford, Suffolk, England.6
- Death: Ruth died on 11 June 1891 in Bradwell, Suffolk, England, (Aged 82 years, worked back from recorded birth date).7
- Burial: She was buried on 16 June 1891 in St Nicholas' Church, Bradwell, Suffolk, England, aged more than 82.8,9
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.1
Children of Ruth Brooks and William Brewer Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS William Brewer 25 3 35 BROOKS Ruth Yarmouth, Great 703.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 25 Mar 1835
GroomForename William Brewer
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: AYERS, Frances Mansfield
Registration district: Downham
Year of registration: 1861
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Spouse's last name: Not available before 1912
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 1043
MarriageFinder: Frances Mansfield Ayers married one of the following people:
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers William Brooks Yarmouth 4b 2
BURGESS Mary Yarmouth 4B 2.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Sarah West Mutford 4a 957
Cooper James Mutford 4a 957.
- Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, 27. Headstone with flowers & leaves in relief & footstone
In / loving / memory of / RUTH / the beloved wife of / WILLIAM AYERS / of
Bradwell / who died June 11th 1891 / aged 82 years / “At rest” / Also of / WILLIAM B.
AYERS / who died May 13th 1894 / aged 81 years / “Come unto Me all ye that are weary
/ and heavy laden and I will give you rest”
Footstone: R.A. 1891 : W.B.A. 1894.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Suffolk
Church St Nicholas
BurialDate 16 Jun 1891
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.