Mary Ann Catchpole1
#14522, b. 1791, d. 19 January 1821
- Father: John Catchpole b. b 1773
- Mother: Susanna Wilson b. b 1773
- Birth: Mary Ann Catchpole was born in 1791 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: She married James Ayers, son of William Ayers and Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain, on Tuesday, 10 December 1816 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 26 years, 6 months and 5 days ~&~ 25 years old.1,2
- Death: Mary died on 19 January 1821, her last child was born in 1819 and her husband remarried (to her sister) in 1823 (Aged 30 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 23 January 1821 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.1
Children of Mary Ann Catchpole and James Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS James 10 12 16 CATCHPOLE Mary Lowestoft 725.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.