James (Catchpole) Ayers1
#14527, b. 13 April 1819, d. 15 March 1820
- Father: James Ayers1 b. 5 Jun 1790, d. 28 Apr 1867
- Mother: Mary Ann Catchpole1 b. 1791, d. 19 Jan 1821
- Relationships: 1st cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: James (Catchpole) Ayers was born on 13 April 1819 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 27 December 1819 in Lowestoft, England.2,3
- Death: James died on 15 March 1820 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 11 months and 2 days, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, James Christening
Birthplace: Lowestoft, Suffolk, Eng.
Christening Date: 27 Dec 1819 Recorded in: Suffolk, England
Father: James AYERS
Source: FHL Film 918503 Dates: 1812 - 1822.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margaret
BaptismDate 27 Dec 1819
Notes Baptised by Barthw. Ritson - curate
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Ayers James 1820 — 1820 Norfolk burials Lowestoft, St Margaret, Norfolk, England
Original PR sighter, where he is named as the infant son of James and Mary.