#14531, b. 15 September 1796, d. 28 August 1870
- Father: William Ayers1 b. 1762, d. 17 Nov 1837
- Mother: Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain1 b. 12 May 1765, d. Dec 1846
- Birth: Elizabeth Ayers was born on 15 September 1796 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 16 September 1796 in Lowestoft, England.2
- Marriage: She married Charles Nicholls on Friday, 13 September 1816 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 19 years, 11 months and 29 days old.1,3
- Death of Father: Her father William Ayers died on 17 November 1837 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Matilda Nicholls was married in June 1846 in Registration District of, Stepney, Greater London, England.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child Charles Thomas Nicholls was married in December 1850 in Registration District of, Mutford, Suffolk, England.5
- Death: Elizabeth died on 28 August 1870 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 73 years, 11 months and 13 days, worked back from recorded birth date).6
- Burial: She was buried on 1 September 1870 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.6
- Married Name: Her married name was Nicholls.1
Children of Elizabeth Ayers and Charles Nicholls
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE
P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS Elizabeth 30 9 16 NICKOLES Charles Lowestoft.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Lerpimire William Stepney 2 489
Lespimire William Stepney 2 489
lerssimire william Stepney 2 489
Nichols Matilda Stepney 2 489.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Mase Caroline Jane Mutford &c 13 1203
Nichols Charles Mutford 13 1203.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).