Jane Ann Ayers1
#14550, b. 8 November 1849, d. March 1929
- Father: William Saunders Ayers1 b. 4 May 1824, d. Nov 1903
- Mother: Elizabeth Clough1 b. 1822, d. 1901
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Jane Ann Ayers was born on 8 November 1849 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1,2
- Christening: She was christened on 1 March 1857 in Lowestoft, England. Possibly a transcription error. Other siblings were christened on 7th June 1857.1,2
- Marriage: She married James Shepherd in December 1873.3
- Marriage: Jane Ann Ayers married William Warman in December 1889 in Registration District of, Mutford, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.4
- Death of Mother: Her mother Elizabeth Clough died in 1901 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Death of Father: Her father William Saunders Ayers died in November 1903 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Death: Jane died in March 1929 in Mutford, Lowestoft, England, (Aged 79 years and 3 months, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Occupation: Jane was a charwoman in 1891.
- Married Name: Her married name was Shepherd.3
- Married Name: Her married name was Warman.
Children of Jane Ann Ayers and James Shepherd
Family of Jane Ann Ayers and William Warman
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, Jane Ann Christening
Birth Date: 8 Nov 1849
Christening Date: 1 Mar 1857 Recorded in: Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Father: William AYERS
Source: FHL Film 952451 Dates: 1856 - 1865.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), M009831 1872-1875 0924137 IT 10 Film NONE.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, SHEPPERD Jane Ann and Warman William Mutford 4a 1840.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) JANE A
Last name WARMAN
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1849
Death quarter 1
Death year 1929
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from United Kingdom.