#77511, b. 26 January 1792, d. 12 July 1819
- Father: William Aldis b. 4 Jul 1741, d. 25 May 1826
- Mother: Elizabeth Taylor b. 19 Oct 1746, d. 8 Oct 1820
- Relationships: 5th great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 7th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 6th great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Marianne Aldis was born on 26 January 1792 in Bramfield, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 5 January 1794 in Bramfield, England.
- Death: Marianne died on 12 July 1819 in Bramfield, England, aged 27, buried in Branfield with her parents (Aged 27 years, 5 months and 16 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: Marianne Aldis
Christening Date: 05 Jan 1794
Christening Place: BRAMFIELD,SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Birth Date: 26 Jan 1792
Father's Name: William Aldis
Mother's Name: Elizabeth
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: P01200-1
System Origin: England-ODM
GS Film number: 481073
Citing this Record:
"England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JM8D-FZN : 30 December 2014), William Aldis in entry for Marianne Aldis, 05 Jan 1794; citing , reference ; FHL microfilm 481,073.
- Aldis Family History, online http://www.aldis-day.name/, William Aldis of Bramfield was bur. 29 May 1826 aged 86 years so bc. 1740.
A Tomb in Bramfield churchyard commemorates William Aldis gent. who died 1826 aged 86 years
and Elizabeth his wife who died 7 October 1820 aged 74 years (so bc. 1746).
Also, Mary Ann, daughter, who died 12 July 1819 aged 27 years (so bc. 1792).
I wonder whether this should be 37 giving a birth year c. 1782.
Also, Charles, son who died 11 November 1822 aged 47 years (so bc. 1775).
William left a Will (ref. 238 Davy) which I do not have details of.