#14612, b. 17 January 1805, d. June 1861
- Father: William Ayers1 b. 1762, d. 17 Nov 1837
- Mother: Diana (Jedidiah) Chamberlain1 b. 12 May 1765, d. Dec 1846
- Birth: Daniel Ayers was born on 17 January 1805 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 21 January 1805 in Lowestoft, England.2
- Marriage: He married Ann Lovell, daughter of (?) Lovell and Susanna (?), on Tuesday, 25 December 1827 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 22 years, 11 months and 8 days ~&~ 24 years old.1,3
- Death of Father: His father William Ayers died on 17 November 1837 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Daniel Ayers was married in June 1848 in Registration District of, Tynemouth, Northumberland, England.4
- Death: Daniel died on 27 May 1861 (Aged 56 years, 4 months and 10 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Daniel's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1861 in the Mutford, Lowestoft registration district. (His age calculates to 56 years and 4 months).5
- Burial: He was buried on 1 June 1861 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 59.6,7
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE
P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, AYERS Daniel 25 12 27 LOVELL Anne Lowestoft 725.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayres, Daniel and HOPWOOD, Isabella in Tynemouth 25/491.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Daniel Mutford 4a 465.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margarets
BurialDate 01 Jun 1861
Relationship husband of
Notes Burial performed by Edmd L Hinkling - Off Min.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home - Dan AYRES Date 1 Jun 1861 Aged 59 Place Lowestoft Description St Margaret Denomination Anglican County code SFK.