George John Ayers1
#14666, b. 8 May 1854, d. 13 May 1913
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: George John Ayers was born on 8 May 1854 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Taylor on Monday, 27 December 1880 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 26 years, 7 months and 19 days ~&~ 25 years, 7 months and 26 days old.1
- Death of Father: His father James Ayers died in December 1902 in Whapload Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage of Son: His child George John Ayers was married on 26 December 1904 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Matilda Salter died in 1908 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Death: George died on 13 May 1913 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 59 years and 5 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 17 May 1913 in Cemetery, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.2
- Occupation: George was fisherman.1
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Waveney District Cemetery Index - Lowestoft, online http://www.waveney.gov.uk/cemetery/lowestoft/…, L/11/409.