#14689, b. 8 January 1830, d. December 1878
- Father: William George Ayers1 b. 25 Oct 1793, d. 1 Mar 1868
- Mother: Mary Ann Fletcher1 b. 26 Jul 1798, d. 4 Jan 1880
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: John Ayers was born in 1830 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.2
- Christening: He was christened on 8 January 1830 in St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.3,1,4
- Death of Father: His father William George Ayers died on 1 March 1868 in Lowestoft, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of John and Frances Ayers was registered in the quarter ended June 1869 in the Mutford, Lowestoft registration district. They were 2nd cousins.
- Death: John died on 23 October 1878 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 48 years, 9 months and 15 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 25 October 1878 in St Margaret's, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 48.6
- Death Reg: John's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1878 in the Mutford, Lowestoft registration district. (His age calculates to 48 years and 10 months).5
- Note: Must have been married before he married Frances AYERS, as he had at least one son born before the marriage (Charles Henry 1862). There may also have been another son James Benjamin born 1857. Should be able to find them in the census?
Child of John Ayers
- Charles Henry Ayers+ b. Sep 1862, d. 30 Jan 1945
Family of John Ayers and Frances Ayers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, John Christening
Christening Date: 8 Jan 1830 Recorded in: Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Father: William AYERS
Mother: Mary Ann FLETCHER
Source: FHL Film 918517 Dates: 1830 - 1830.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margaret
BaptismDate 08 Jan 1830
MotherForename Mary Ann
Notes Baptised by Thomas Sewell - Curate
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, AYERS, John aged 48 - Mutford. 4a/506.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), John AYERS Date 25 Oct 1878 Aged 48 Place Lowestoft Description St Margaret Denomination Anglican County code SFK.