#14704, b. 18 January 1798
- Father: Jonathon Ayers1 b. 1768, d. 9 Sep 1853
- Mother: Elizabeth Bitson Press1 b. 15 Dec 1768, d. 24 Jul 1827
- Relationships: 1st cousin 5 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 7 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Alice Ayers was born on 18 January 1798 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 22 January 1798 in Lowestoft, England.2
- Marriage: She married David Parr on Saturday, 29 March 1828 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 24 years ~&~ 30 years, 2 months and 11 days old.1,3
- (beneficiary) Probate: Alice Ayers was listed as a beneficiary in Jonathon Ayers's will on 11 October 1853 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; The estate was valued at £300.
- Occupation: Alice was a net maker.
- Married Name: Her married name was Parr.1
- Residence: In 1840 Alice and David lived in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England.4
Children of Alice Ayers and David Parr
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE
P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, PARR David 29 3 28 AYERS Alice Lowestoft 725.
- Will, Will copies saved to home computer,.