George Thomas Ayers1
#14729, b. 24 September 1839, d. 4 January 1896
- Father: James Ayers1 b. 29 Mar 1807, d. 30 Nov 1873
- Mother: Jane Hawes Mason1 b. 1812, d. 14 Nov 1877
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: George Thomas Ayers was born on 24 September 1839 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1,2
- Christening: He was christened on 6 October 1839 in Lowestoft, England.3,2
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Eloish on Thursday, 18 May 1865 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 25 years, 7 months and 24 days ~&~ 26 years old.1
- Death of Father: His father James Ayers died on 30 November 1873.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Jane Hawes Mason died on 14 November 1877.1
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Mary Ann (Polly) Ayers was married in September 1888 in Registration District of, Mutford, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1,4
- Death: George died on 4 January 1896 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 56 years, 3 months and 11 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried on 9 January 1896 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 57.5
- Occupation: George was a fish merchant.
- (Witness) Census: In the Census of in 1841, George Thomas Ayers was with Jane Hawes Mason. The address was in Beach, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England; James is not at home?
Children of George Thomas Ayers and Mary Ann Eloish
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, George Thomas Christening
Birth Date: 24 Sep 1839 Birthplace: Lowestoft, Suffolk, Eng
Christening Date: 6 Oct 1839 Recorded in: Suffolk, England
Father: James AYERS
Mother: Jane Hawes
Source: FHL Film 918538 Dates: 1839 - 1846.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, AYERS, Mary Ann and Newson, William Barber in Mutford 4a/1183.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.