William Henry Patterson
#79, b. March 1853, d. 31 December 1939
- Father: Matthew Patterson b. 8 Mar 1831, d. 19 Feb 1908
- Mother: Eliza Knights b. 3 Mar 1831, d. 1920
- Relationship: 2nd great-uncle of Sister Susan :-)
- Charts: PATTERSON, John (b1770) descendant chart, James KNIGHTS Descendent Chart (new style)
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1853 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Birth: He was born on 19 December 1853 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- Christening: He was christened on 21 September 1860 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.2
- MARR_NOT: He and Eliza Carr were not married, but were a couple.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of William and Mary Ann Tiffany was registered in the quarter ended March 1885 in the Bradford registration district.3
- Death of Father: His father Matthew Patterson died on 19 February 1908 in 15 Louise Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1,4
- Marriage: William Henry Patterson married Mary Ann Hannant in 1935 in The Registry Office, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. From an Aberdeen newspaper article, on file. Registered June qtr 1935 4b/71.
- Death: William died on 31 December 1939 in 25 Row 123, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, (Aged 86 years and 9 months, worked back from recorded birth date).6
- Occupation: William was a fisherman in 1901 and a tug labourer in 1911.
- Note - illiterate: 1935 William Henry was illiterate.
Children of William Henry Patterson and Eliza Carr
Family of William Henry Patterson and Mary Ann Tiffany
Family of William Henry Patterson and Mary Ann Hannant
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas Tr
DateOfBirth 19 Dec 1853
BaptismDate 21 Sep 1860
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Tiffany Mary Bradford Y 9b 112.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Pattison Household (1 Person)
25,Row 123 , Great Yarmouth C.B., Norfolk, England
FIRST NAME(S) LAST NAME(S) DOB SEX OCCUPATION MARITAL STATUS SCHEDULE SCHEDULE SUB NUMBER
William H Pattison 19 Dec 1852 Male Driftir Fisherman Old Age Pensioner Married 79 1
Ref: RG101/6492C/008/14 Letter Code:.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name:
William Henry Patterson
25, Row 123
5 Jan 1940
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- Census data as per CD, Seaman, Yarmouth 11-68
PATTERSON, Matthew, 40 hd mar Seaman (Crowes Ct) Yarmouth 11 -- 68
PATTERSON, Eliza, 40 wf mar Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Matthew, 19 son unm Fisherman Yarmouth
PATTERSON, William, 17 son unm Fisherman Yarmouth
PATTERSON, John, 15 son unm sch Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Henry, 13 son unm sch Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Eliza, 12 dau unm sch Yarmouth
PATTERSON, James, 10 son unm sch Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Samuel, 9 son Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Amy, 6 dau Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Richard, 4 son sch Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Christmas, 2 son Yarmouth
PATTERSON, Daniel, 8m son Yarmouth.
- Census data as per CD, Dwelling: Row 142
Census Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Source: FHL Film 1341461 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1909 Folio 154 Page 28
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Wm. PATTERSON M 28 M Yarmouth
E. PATTERSON M 30 F Newcastle
Wm. PATTERSON 5 M Yarmouth
M. PATTERSON 2 M Yarmouth
J. PATTERSON 9 m M Yarmouth