Jane Elizabeth Ayers1
#14781, b. 14 March 1846, d. 14 December 1874
- Father: James Ayers1 b. 29 Mar 1807, d. 30 Nov 1873
- Mother: Jane Hawes Mason1 b. 1812, d. 14 Nov 1877
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Jane Elizabeth Ayers was born on 14 March 1846 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, shown as being born in 1853 in 1861 and 1871 census.2,1
- Christening: She was christened on 5 October 1846 in Lowestoft, England.3,2
- Death: Jane died on 6 September 1849 in Lowestoft, England, aged 3, daughter of James and Jane (Aged 3 years, 5 months and 23 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 12 September 1849 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.4
- Marriage: She married James Beavers on Tuesday, 27 May 1873, when they were 20 years ~&~ 27 years, 2 months and 13 days old. in 1881 census Jane is named Jane H BEAVERS. Until we see the actual marriage register we can't be sure this is the same Jane E who is the daughter of James and Jane AYERS.1
- Death of Father: Her father James Ayers died on 30 November 1873.1
- Death: Jane died on 14 December 1874 (Aged 28 years and 9 months, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Name Variation: She was also known as Jane Eliza Ayers.
- Married Name: Her married name was Beavers.1
Children of Jane Elizabeth Ayers and James Beavers
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYRES, Jane Elizabeth Christening
Birth Date: 14 Mar 1846
Christening Date: 5 Oct 1846 Recorded in: Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Father: James AYRES
Source: FHL Film 918665 Dates: 1845 - 1857.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margarets
BurialDate 12 Sep 1849
Relationship dau of
Notes Burial performed by J M Randal - Curate