Mason Wilson Ayers1
#14808, b. 2 August 1851, d. 17 January 1929
- Father: James Ayers1 b. 29 Mar 1807, d. 30 Nov 1873
- Mother: Jane Hawes Mason1 b. 1812, d. 14 Nov 1877
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Mason Wilson Ayers was born on 2 August 1851 in Registration District of, Mutford, Lowestoft (possibly), Suffolk, England.1,2
- Death of Father: His father James Ayers died on 30 November 1873.1
- Marriage: Mason Wilson Ayers married Sarah Elizabeth Clarke, daughter of Isaac Clarke and Maria Cobb, between January 1876 and March 1876 in Mutford, Suffolk, England. There are 2 possible Sarah Elizabeth's on the register page.1,3
- Death of Mother: His mother Jane Hawes Mason died on 14 November 1877.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Daniel James Ayers was married in December 1898 in Registration District of, Chelsea, Greater London, England.
- Marriage of Son: His child Mason Wilson Ayers was married in March 1907 in Registration District of, Mutford, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.4,1
- (Witness) Death: He witnessed the death of Sarah Elizabeth Clarke in 1914 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: Mason Wilson Ayers married Emmeline Jane (?) after 1914.1
- Death: Mason died on 17 January 1929 (Aged 77 years, 5 months and 15 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Occupation: Mason was Boat Owner (Ns An S). He was the Master of the Band of Hope (official # 44755) in 1881. Other crewmembers, from the National Archives, are Charles PECK, James BLAZA, James STURMAN, Robert STURMAN, Benjamin BANDIN and Robert SAUNDERS.
- Occupation: Mason was a boat owner.
- Census: In the census on 31 March 1901, Mason Wilson Ayers was living in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, Mason Ayers 49 Suffolk Lowestoft Suffolk East Lowestoft Fishing Boat Owner.
- Residence: In 1914 Mason Wilson and Sarah lived in 37 Milton road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.5
Children of Mason Wilson Ayers and Sarah Elizabeth Clarke
Family of Mason Wilson Ayers and Emmeline Jane (?)
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, NICHOLS Sarah Elizabeth Mutford 4a 952 Dorians
AYERS Mason Wilson Mutford 4a 952 Blossom
Clarke Sarah Elizabeth Mutford 4a 952 woodstac.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Mason Wilson and Ruthen Florence May Mutford 4a 1664.
- Waveney District Cemetery Index - Lowestoft, online http://www.waveney.gov.uk/cemetery/lowestoft/…, L/A/213.