#14841, b. 1815, d. 5 March 1892
- Father: John Barber b. b 1795
- Birth: Elizabeth Barber was born in 1815 in Toft Monks, Norfolk, England, or in Aldeby (per 1851 census). Other census show Toft monks.1
- Marriage: She married (?) Eives between 1833 and 1836. When Elizabeth married Jonas her family name was EIVES, and her father's family name was BARBER, so the most likely reason is that she was the widow of an EIVES, but so far no matches in any index.
- (Widow) Death: In 1837 Elizabeth was left a widow by the death of (?) Eives; all assumption based on her father's name when she married Jonas.
- Marriage: Elizabeth Barber married Jonas Annis, son of Jonas Annis and Lydia Brown, on Tuesday, 7 November 1837 in Somerleyton, Suffolk, England, when they were 22 years ~&~ 22 years old.2,3
- (Widow) Death: In 1855, at the age of 40 years, Elizabeth was left a widow by the death of Jonas Annis.
- Marriage: Elizabeth Barber married Archer Christopher Beales, son of Archer Beales and Sarah Bullen, on Thursday, 6 February 1868 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, when they were 47 years ~&~ 53 years old.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Elizabeth and Archer Christopher Beales was registered in the quarter ended March 1868 in the Mutford, Lowestoft registration district.1,4
- Marriage of Son: Her child James Annis was married in March 1868 in Registration District of, Mutford, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.5
- Death: Elizabeth died on 5 March 1892 in White Horse Inn, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 77 (Aged 77 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1,6
- Burial: She was buried on 11 March 1892 in L/6/55 Lowestoft Cemetery, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.7
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 21 January 1893. Archer Christopher Beales was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £158.
- Married Name: Her married name was Eives.
- Married Name: Her married name was Annis.
- Married Name: Her married name was Beales.1
- Residence: In 1892 Elizabeth and Archer lived in White Horse Inn, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.8
Family of Elizabeth Barber and (?) Eives
Children of Elizabeth Barber and Jonas Annis
Family of Elizabeth Barber and Archer Christopher Beales
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Groom's Name: Jonas Annes
Groom's Birth Date:
Bride's Name: Elizabeth Eives
Bride's Birth Date:
Marriage Date: 07 Nov 1837
Marriage Place: Somerleyton, Suffolk, England
Groom's Father's Name: Jonas Annes
Groom's Mother's Name:
Bride's Father's Name: John Barber
Bride's Mother's Name:
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I02366-9
System Origin: England-EASy
Source Film Number: 1951631
Reference Number: item 7 p 1
Collection: England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
MarriageDate 07 Nov 1837
Notes Bride and Groom of Full Age. Banns
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Annes Elizabeth and Bales Archer Mutford 4a 913.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Annes James Mutford 4a 908
Cooper Elizabeth Anne Mutford 4a 908.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com
- Waveney District Cemetery Index - Lowestoft, online http://www.waveney.gov.uk/cemetery/lowestoft/…, Beales Elizabeth 11/03/1892 77 White Horse Inn, Lowestoft Wife of Archy Beales L/6/55.
- Waveney District Cemetery Index - Lowestoft, online http://www.waveney.gov.uk/cemetery/lowestoft/…, Beales Elizabeth 11/03/1892 77 White Horse Inn Wife of Archy Beales L/6/55.
- Gravestone Photographic Resource, online http://www.gravestonephotos.com/, all the legible names shown on monument for grave number 10637
Archer Beales 72 1811 1883
Elizabeth Beales 77 1815 1892 unknown.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Name: George Annis
Baptism/Christening Date: 19 May 1839
Baptism/Christening Place: SUFFOLK COUNTY BTS, SUFFOLK, ENGLAND
Birth Date: 21 Apr 1839
Birthplace: CORTON, SUFFOLK, ENG
Father's Name: Jonas Annis
Mother's Name: Elizabeth
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C13184-1
System Origin: England-ODM
Source Film Number: 918538
Collection: England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975.