Elizabeth Esther Ayers
#18783, b. June 1870
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Elizabeth's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1870 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: She married William Charles Johnson, son of James Richard Johnson and Emma Gertrude Graver, on Thursday, 29 July 1897 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 27 years and 1 month ~&~ 27 years and 1 month old.2,3
- Residence: In 1897 Elizabeth Esther and William lived in Mariners Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Johnson.4
Family of Elizabeth Esther Ayers and William Charles Johnson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Elizabeth Esther Yarmouth 4b 10.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 29 Jul 1897
GroomForename William Charles
GroomOccupation Assistt School Master
GroomAbode Mariners Rd
BrideForename Elizabeth Esther
BrideAbode Mariners Rd
GroomFatherForename James Richard
WitnessOneForename James R
WitnessTwoForename Emma L
Notes Banns. The groom and bride signed. The witnesses signed.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, JOHNSON, William Charles Age: 27 Marriage
Wife: Elizabeth Esther AYERS Age: 27
Marriage Date: 29 Jul 1897 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: James Richard JOHNSON
Wife's Father: Benjamin AYERS
Source: FHL Film 1526459 Dates: 1886 - 1899.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Ayres Maria * Yarmouth 4b/possibly page 21.
- Census data as per CD, AYERS Benjamin 36 head Mar Fisherman (Osborne Cotts)
AYERS Harriet 36 wife Mar
AYERS Benjamin J 11 son sch
AYERS Harriet M 9 daur sch
AYERS William A 7 son sch
AYERS Hannah M 3 daur
AYERS Elizabeth E 11m daur