William Brooks Ayers
#18944, b. 1837, d. December 1916
- Father: William Brewer Ayers b. 7 Sep 1812, d. 13 May 1894
- Mother: Ruth Brooks b. 1809, d. 11 Jun 1891
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: William Brooks Ayers was born in 1837 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of William and Mary Burgess was registered in the quarter ended December 1863 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Ruth Brooks died on 11 June 1891 in Bradwell, Suffolk, England.2
- Death of Father: His father William Brewer Ayers died on 13 May 1894 in Bradwell, England.3,2
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1894 William Brooks Ayers became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of William Brewer Ayers; The estate was valued at £76.
- Death: William died on 20 October 1916 in 39 King Street, Wakefield, Yorkshire, England, (Aged 79 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1916 in the Wakefield registration district. (His age calculates to 79 years).4
- Probate: His estate was probated on 6 July 1917. Mary Burgess was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £242.
- Occupation: William was a cooper.
Children of William Brooks Ayers and Mary Burgess
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers William Brooks Yarmouth 4b 2
BURGESS Mary Yarmouth 4B 2.
- Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, Memorial Inscriptions of Suffolk, 27. Headstone with flowers & leaves in relief & footstone
In / loving / memory of / RUTH / the beloved wife of / WILLIAM AYERS / of
Bradwell / who died June 11th 1891 / aged 82 years / “At rest” / Also of / WILLIAM B.
AYERS / who died May 13th 1894 / aged 81 years / “Come unto Me all ye that are weary
/ and heavy laden and I will give you rest”
Footstone: R.A. 1891 : W.B.A. 1894.
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers William B 79 Wakefield 9c 35.