Edward Henry Bree1
#19009, b. 31 October 1852
- Birth: Edward Henry Bree was born on 31 October 1852 in Abbott's Hall, Stowmarket, Suffolk, England, residence of his grandfather.1
- Baptism: He was baptized on 25 December 1852 in Drinkstone, Suffolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: Edward's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1853 in the Stow registration district.2
- Marriage: He married Charlotte Jane Jackson, daughter of John Russell Jackson and Charlotte Metcalfe, on Wednesday, 28 June 1893 in Moulton, Lincolnshire, England, when they were 40 years, 7 months and 27 days ~&~ 24 years, 3 months and 11 days old.1
- Death Reg: Edward's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1907 in the Horncastle registration district. (His age calculates to 54 years and 7 months).3
- Education: Edward Henry Bree was educated in Haileybury.1
- Occupation: Edward was a Rev. when he married, and the Rector of Stowe-in-Lindsey in 1893. In 1901 he was the Vicar of Edlington.1
Children of Edward Henry Bree and Charlotte Jane Jackson
- Joseph Jackson Howard, Visitation of England and Wales / edited by Joseph Jackson Howard and Frederick Arthur Crisp., Jackson of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bree Edward Henry Stow 4a 474.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BREE, Edward Henry
Registration District: Help Horncastle
Year of Registration: 1907
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 54
Volume No: 7A
Page No: 304.