#19094, b. 19 March 1854
- Father: Thomas Hunt b. b 1836, d. b 1892
- Mother: Mysie Lucy Sweetman1 b. b 1836
- Birth: Thomas Hunt was born on 19 March 1854 in Port Phillip (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia.2,1
- Marriage: He married Fanny Jackson, daughter of William Hugh Jackson and Margaret Corrie Keep, on Thursday, 22 December 1892 in St Bride's, Fleet Street, London, Greater London, England, when they were 38 years, 9 months and 3 days ~&~ 36 years, 4 months and 2 days old.1
- Occupation: Thomas was a retired journalist in 1911.
- Residence: In 1892 Thomas lived in 115 Fleet Street, London, Greater London, England.
- Joseph Jackson Howard, Visitation of England and Wales / edited by Joseph Jackson Howard and Frederick Arthur Crisp., Jackson of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922 about Thomas Hunt
Name: Thomas Hunt
Father's Name: Thomas Hunt
Mother's Name: Lucinda Maria Sweetham
Birth Place: Queenscliff, Victoria
Registration Year: 1854
Registration Place: Victoria
Registration number: 1766."