Beatrice Merle Chugg
#19751, b. 7 November 1923, d. 13 April 1984
- Father: Clarence Albert Chugg b. 21 Oct 1880, d. 25 Jul 1956
- Mother: Ethel May Chugg b. 23 Mar 1880, d. 27 Nov 1965
- Relationship: 5th cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Beatrice Merle Chugg was born on 7 November 1923 in Tasmania, Australia.
- Marriage: She married Wilfred Roy Connolley on Saturday, 12 January 1952 in St John's Church, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, when they were 32 years ~&~ 28 years, 2 months and 5 days old.1
- Death of Father: Her father Clarence Albert Chugg died on 25 July 1956 in Jetsonville, Tasmania, Australia.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Ethel May Chugg died on 27 November 1965.
- Death: Beatrice died on 13 April 1984 in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia, Died intestate (Aged 60 years, 5 months and 6 days, worked back from recorded birth date).2,3
- Burial: She was buried on 18 April 1984 in St Peter's Churchyard, St Leonard's, Tasmania, Australia.4
- Probate: Her estate was probated in 1984. Marilyn May Connolley was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at $34,023. Seeing as Wilfred was alive at the time, and would be her legal NOK, I assume there must have been a divorce.
- Married Name: Her married name was Connolley.
Children of Beatrice Merle Chugg and Wilfred Roy Connolley
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Family tree of Owner: Jaynine9."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Australia Cemetery Index, 1808-2007 about Beatrice Merie Connelley
Name: Beatrice Merie Connelley
Death Age: 60
Birth Date: 7 Nov 1923
Death Date: 13 Apr 1984
Cemetery: St Leonards St Peters Anglican Church And Cemetery
Cemetery Location: St Leonards, Tasmania."
- Tasmanian Wills 1825 - 1915, online http://digital.statelibrary.tas.gov.au, Probate downloaded.
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, per Robin Walker.